July 5, 2011

How Time Flies!!!

Wow how time flies when your having fun!!! Fun with a baby that is!!! Oh My Gosh I can not explain how exciting the past few months have been. Calley is starting to sit up in her Bumbo AKA her big girl chair....She is also starting that adorable cooing and moking the facing we make!!! We are giving her LOTS of "tummy time" hoping this will get her moble! ha ha... Every morning when I go to get her out of her crib she looks up and gives me the BIGGEST grin... like she knows it momma, hopefully with some breakfast!!! Ours lives are now 110% revalved around this precious little thing... I find myself talking about her to everyone! Even complete strangers!!!... And yes I went back to work... the first week was of course hard.. I cried like a baby everyday, but we do love the daycare that she's going to...which makes things alot easier!!! I still can't wait til the day I can be a stay at home mom.. but until we hit the right 6 numbers or have more income... I will continue working... She really is an amazing baby!!! We are a lucky family! here are some recent pictures of her...
She LOVES bath time!!!

Her "bumbo" AKA big girl chair

Her first 4th of July!

Love you all, The Ray Family

No comments:

Post a Comment