October 4, 2011

6 Months Already!!!!

OMG!!! She is 6 Months already!!! well a few days shy..but still, I can't believe it... As you can see things have been a little busy, since I haven't updated y'all in a couple of months. Where we left off Calley was sitting in her chair and cooing, well she is now starting to sit on her own WITHOUT the chair... she is eating solid foods!!! Her favorites are Avocados, Sweet Potato's and Squash! She is reaching for anything and everything! Funny story, we went out to a Mexican restaurant with friends and she was sitting in my lap, next thing I know she has a hand & lap full of cilantro and onions... while I was talking she was playing with my food! haha..We are a little more aware of our surroundings now... she will roll over and be into something before you know it! We are also anticipating my brothers upcoming wedding in a few weeks, HOPING Calley doesn't try and help them with their vows... she is quite vocal when it comes to squealing and "cooing"... We are also on the hunt for our first home!! It has been an exciting adventure thinking that we will soon be home owners! While looking, I love figuring out which room will be Calley's and visualizing our family dinners and get-together there! This is a VERY exciting time in our lives and we are soaking up every minute!!! Until I can write again here are some updated pictures of our pride and joy... Love, The Rays

Keep Austin Weird!

Ready for School!

After her first solid!! (rice cereal)


Ready for a day at the beach!

In the pool, (*her first vacation)

No comments:

Post a Comment