January 7, 2012

Blessed!!!

I know! I know! I know!!!... 3 months without an update!! Well it has been a VERY busy 3 months let me tell you... Where do I begin, October... We welcomed a new person to the family, (*well she has been a part of the family for quite sometime now but let's just say we made it official) my big brother Cliff got married, Gillian became a "Calley" on October 21st. They had a beautiful wedding in the hills of Austin. my mom cried the whole weekend, I stressed about my Calley making noise during the ceremony... oh and she did! we watched the ceremony from the back...hahaha... but needless to say it was a great weekend with family and old friends, after that we had our first "Trick or Treat" experience Calley was a Cheerleader for Halloween!! and probably the cutest you've ever seen... Then November started the madness of Holiday for me at work... and to make things easier on ourselves, we bought a house!!! Yes I said it, we bought our very own home! We closed on November 11th, just in time for Thanksgiving! It is a beautiful home and we are so happy and excited for spring when we can start landscaping!!! November also started Calley sitting all on her own, and trying to wiggle her way out of your lap and on to bigger and better things...like her toys! December was a whirlwind... I don't know where the time went but it sure did go by fast! Calley got TONS!!! of presents for Christmas, and she loves every one of them... She is now 9 months old and weighs 16lbs. and has figured out how to "really" get into thing... she scotches her self all over the living room on her belly, and moves like crazy in her walker. It's hard to believe time has gone so fast! I look back on the year that we have had and can say we are truly blessed, we have our health, a GREAT family, great friends, a beautiful new home, steady careers, and this little bundle of joy that makes every day worth living for!!!! I hope you all had a happy holiday season and we wish you all the same blessings we have in 2012!!! love the rays!

The new addition


October!!!

Halloween


Thanksgiving!


Christmas


The New House!!!

7 Months old!

on our way to see Santa!!!!

looking at Santa

Merry Christmas!

9 months old!

my first tooth!!! and award winning smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment